Volunteer Finance Coordinator
We are looking for a highly motivated and reliable volunteer able to dedicate 1-1.5 days per week to supporting a range of accounting and financial administration tasks. These would be done largely from home and would involve some visits to sites in Camden and Islington, as well as attending regular PUNL board and open meetings. Reasonable expenses would be payable, to be agreed with the Director overseeing this workstream.
Further details are available in the finance-volunteer-tors.
Volunteer Marketing support
PUNL is looking to take on more projects and needs a marketing volunteer.
• Managing online platforms: Facebook, setting up and running an Instagram account; and updating the Twitter account
• Representing PUNL at events and tweeting / taking photos
• Working with designers, or ideally developing graphic designs for posters and flyers themselves
• Supplying material for other communication platforms
• Optional: co-ordinating quarterly events to broaden PUNL’s network and develop further potential projects
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.