Low-carbon energy solutions
We have the expertise and models to evaluate and develop community-owned renewable energy solutions.
Our projects reduce running costs and carbon emissions and include energy efficiency reviews, installation of solar PV, microgrids, batteries, LEDs and more recently renewable heat solutions.
Our work covers all stages in the development and delivery of projects:
- Project management
- Technical feasibility evaluation
- Financial modelling
- Planning and consents
- Legal documents
- Procurement of hardware
- Engaging technical experts
- Communications and reporting
- Community engagement
& share offers
- Applying for grant funding for feasibility and capital costs
- Launching community share offers
- Marketing and promoting the share offers
- Share offer and investor administration
- Maintenance of owned sites
- Monitoring and metering
We generate our leads through our network and through local councils. In particular, we are working closely with Camden and Islington Councils to contribute to their climate emergency plans. We deliver our solutions working in partnership with community groups, academic institutions and local businesses. PUNL is also a member of Community Energy London and Community Energy England and through these forums works closely with other community energy groups to share insights and expertise.